- No registration or submission of personal details are required to browse this website or use its computational services.
- The numbers you enter in the input fields and submit for computation are collected for analyzing the range and type of inputs entered and also for checking and rectifying bugs in the code should there arise exceptions and errors in computations out of it.
- Information about your computer/device, including your IP address, operating system and browser type maybe collected for system administration and for creating reports. This is merely a statistical data about users’ browsing habits and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- There are links to third party websites which are of interest to this site. However, they have their own separate and independent policies and once you are in their site it will be governed by their respective privacy policies.
- This policy is effective from August 5, 2015. I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.